Alright, some of the pending items on my to do list is to reply to two blogger awards for which I was nominated. They came as a shock considering I have only been blogging effectively for two months, but they sure are very humbling.
First up is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award for which I was nominated by Sandrine. A very sincere appreciation and a super big thank you go to her for her kind nomination. Thank God, the nomination was not for the most consistent blogger which would be truly ironic since I have not posted anything in over two weeks!! I guess life just got the better of me these days.
The rules of the game are as follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Display the award on your post
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, about page, or a special page for awards
Ok, now on to the most important thing which is to tell you seven things about me. LOL. Oh boy, this is going to be a lot of fun to write 😝
- I am boring in some ways especially to my choice of colors. I tend to go for natural, basic colors such as black, white, and grey. In the recent years, I’ve adopted peach (yes this is a color) and light brown/beige as a part of my wardrobe selection ☺️
- One of my most favorite dishes is mie ayam (noodle with minced chicken). I’ve gone to a lot of places and roamed the narrow alleys on my hunt for the next best mie ayam. Fortunately, I have found my preferred mie ayam in Melbourne and it happens to be my younger brother’s friend’s restaurant (you follow me?)
- My ultimate passion for western cooking is french cuisine. I just looovvvvveeee it! I fell in love with it the moment I had enough money to sample a good French restaurant when I was in the States and just never looked back ever since. I am lucky that my husband picked up on it too, so now on special occasions (they are normally costly!), we dine only French baby 😍😍
- I talked about coffee a lot, but do you know that I have a soft spot for the poised Mr. Earl Grey?? I keep quite a number of Earl Grey collection at home which always seem to calm me down better than a cup of Chamomile.
- Hats – I am crazy about them. I wear them often but too bad some really cool ones sometimes don’t fit me well because of my ears hahaha…
- Australian English turns me off (sorry mate!). It really does. But I am diligently practicing my Australian accent just to annoy the hell out of my friends when I go back and see them. I am also still getting used to changing my “z” to “s” when writing in English here.
- Last but not least, I am quite a clean freak. Cleaning is for some reasons therapeutic for me which makes my husband and I seem to suffer from some type of OCD, lol. When we scrub, we really get down and dirty people 😜
I reckon that is it! One last thing to do is to nominate other bloggers for the award. However, since I am like almost 3 weeks due on this post, I will only nominate four other: Gara, Puji, Nadia, and Ami.