Oh my God! I drafted this post last night being productive and all and I logged back in to find that it is a blank draft!!! Don’t you just love it when things like this happen? My second nomination was from Dani for a Liebster Award. Hereby I acknowledge and accept the award as I have left a comment on Dani’s blog. This second one is sort of a continuation of the first post I did just yesterday – like the popular seven-eleven combo 🙂
To continue I am obliged to do the following:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you.
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
Firstly, I’ll tackle Dani’s questions and get them out of the way:
- Fortune or Fame? (No you can’t have them both!) Fortune all the way. I need money you know to fund my exciting trips and those French cuisines that I love so much.
- Being cold in a pouring rain or sweating hot in a dessert? Cold in the rain.
- Windows or Apple computer? (and why?) Apple surely. I hate dealing with all sorts of computer viruses that come with Windows.
- Cafe latte or green tea latte? You’re asking me this question?? A skinny latte please!
- What kind of boss you will make of yourself? I like macro managers. Set the goals for the team members and let them run wild with those objectives. I’ll keep an eye on them and stir them back to the right path should they get sidetracked along the way.
- Getting paid any salary you want or make any decision for your own company? (yes, of course, why?) Again money, money, money. I don’t want to come across as a materialistic gal here, but life is much more fun doing things that I am passionate about 🙂
- Say someone you admire to the moon and back called you, what will be your opening line and your conversation about and who is she/he? Hello, who’s on the on the line? Can you repeat your name and the purpose of your call so I know I am not dreaming? Then I’ll just chat away. Perhaps maybe set a date to meet up.
- Book that you will recommend to your friends and if necessary you buy for them? I am partially on books at the moment, but I do like Murakami’s books.
- Describe yourself in 7 words. Loving, open, motivated, hard worker, coffee enthusiast.
- Driver seat or passenger seat? Passenger seat as it allows me to enjoy the moment. Besides, I am terrible with maps and directions, lol.
- Sugar’s sweetness or bitter melon’s bitterness? Bitter melon. Do you know that it is the secret of the longevity of the Okinawa people? On top of that, it’s got so many good things for your body, just like life 😀
Moving on to 11 random facts about me – well it is the Liebster Award hahaha….
I enjoy serious and deep movies, crazy about sashimi but can’t stand fresh herring, appreciate good and meaningful talks, ojek was my preferred means of transportation in Jakarta, take my hot drinks with no sugar, like to munch on a slice of good warm plain bread with butter, don’t think that plaid shirt looks good on every man, switched my high heels to “flatter” shoes now, enjoy a good laugh, prefer shorter haircut, and treasure friendships.
Phew, now the 11 questions to my nominees are:
- Facebook or Path?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would it be?
- What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you?
- What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
- What cheers you up?
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
- What is the habit that you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
- Crowds, small group, or “Go away. I am a loner”?
- If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on and why?